Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Big, Big, Big Sigh…

The ept was negative this morning. I guess no real big surprise or issue there. I am thinking that today I could be anywhere between 8dpo and 10 dpo so it could still be too early to tell. This morning I woke up feeling very pre-menstrual. It is not helpful to read that pregnancy symptoms are very much like pre-menstrual symptoms. THEN THEY’RE NOT PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS!!

I have been so tired lately. I know that is also a “pregnancy symptom” but it could also be a side effect from my weight and bloatiness also known as fat and lazy symptoms! OR I just got home from a long trip and I’m tired symptoms!

When I got to work today, my friend and co-worker in the office adjacent to mine told me that she took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive… Positive… Positive… I pray that one day soon I’ll give my family and friends that same news.

It is so hard to stay even keel and not get my hopes up too high, while at the same time to keep my thoughts from turning too negative. Josh is so excited and I don’t want to disappoint him. This weekend we are moving furniture and painting the coolest baby room evah! It’s fun to have a project to plan and work on to keep us busy while we wait obsessively (at least I’m being obsessive, Josh is the wise one who is keeping our minds occupied with redecorating) for the good news. It’s going to be wonderful to bring a baby home to this room that we worked so hard on and put so much joy and love into creating. Josh is the master of positive baby thinking…it’s going to be amazing!

Encouraging Word for the Day, courtesy of Proverbs31.org:

Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (NIV)

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)

Dear Lord, thank You for your faithfulness and for the loving kindness You've shown me year after year. Please develop in me a heart of joy. I choose to trust You with my life, and to rejoice amidst my circumstances today. Guide me in my decisions today, to Your glory. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment