Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I left my charger in California...

Well I am back after my California adventure, but I am back without my camera battery charger and my camera is dead! I am going crazy without it! Therefore, I'm just posting more pictures from my trip. It’s really nice to see new places and try new things, but I sure do love being at home with Josh. I just do better when we’re together. I love that I have a husband I can’t live without.

Oddly enough, another bodily entity that can’t do without Josh is my left ovary. I was feeling some cramping up until the day I left for Cali (Wednesday), but I didn’t feel a thing for my entire 5 day stay. Then, about two hours into the flight home, probably about the time we crossed over Texas soil, I started feeling some little twinges in my left ovary. By the time Josh got home from work that night, I was really feeling them again. Not so much cramping, but definitely twinges and pressure. I told him they knew he was nearby.

So now that I’m home, and back to normal life, the days of waiting are upon me. I am still five long and evil days away from knowing anything for certain. So to occupy some of my time, I have been logging symptoms, obsessing and Google-ing every itty bitty detail. So much so that sometimes I think perhaps I talk myself into thinking that I do in fact have that symptom. For instance, “metallic taste in mouth” – I had this very taste in my mouth for days only to discover that a filling was gone. Symptom explained! I had symptoms such as: stuffy/runny nose, aches, backache. During this time I was also feeling very nauseas. Turns out, I had a cold and the nausea was from drainage. Four symptoms explained in one shot! One other symptom that I hadn’t been aware of was that a woman’s nipples will darken and/or become bigger, and will be more sensitive. I have never really paid that much attention to my nipples and became very disappointed in myself for not being able to tell whether or not they had changed their appearance. This resulted in my taking frequent trips to the mirror to flash myself and scrutinize every little bit of nipplage color. Turns out they do turn colors after being rubbed and measured thirteen times daily.

To remedy this, I have asked Josh to assist me in the examination . In fact, I have informed him that it is his daily homework assignment. He promised to do a thorough check as often as needed.

The symptoms that I am actually feeling:
1) my nipples are, in fact, sore; they have been sensitive before, but I don’t believe they have ever actually hurt like this, 2) my left ovary is twinging and is actually cramping lightly; from what I’ve read, many Clomid users feel cramping throughout their cycle, 3) I am so tired. I think I could lay my head back on my chair and be out within a few minutes.

I can't stand it so I'm going to take a pregnancy test in the morning.

I'm praying for a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment