Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Honey - Bringing Sexy Back

Dripping, sticky, full and oozing, sweet, delectable honey. Honey sounds pretty sexy when you put it that way – as well it should. Honey is apparently fertility in a bottle. Okay, maybe not actually fertility in a bottle, but it’s been used for literally thousands of years by women to increase their fertility and their sex drive. Needless to say, I’ve increased my honey intake over the past week by a huge margin and I am definitely looking forward to my feet getting some air time whilst Josh and I do a little baby dancing underneath.

Just finished Round 2 of Clomid this morning - cycle days 5 through 9...ding ding ding...LLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!! We're going for the big KO (or rather, PG). My left ovary (I'm banking on this gal - she's fiesty) has been poking me all day. She's up for it - I can feel it!

In all of my reading, I've come across so many things that every woman (and man for that matter) with infertility issues really needs to know about. If anyone out there is reading this and interested, I highly recommend you read "Personal Path to Pregnancy." You can go to www.personalpathtopregnancy.com and get tons of information. A lot of the changes I've been making are thanks to Beth Kiley who did the research and put it all together.

This is my scripture of encouragement today. I am so thankful to all the women who have voiced their experiences, disappointments, and triumphs. You help keep me going. I pray that I can do the same for one of you. Keep the faith!

"I am eager to encourage you in your faith,
but I also want to be encouraged by yours.
In this way, each of us will be a blessing to the other."
Romans 1:12 [NLT]

No comments:

Post a Comment