Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Day three of Clomid and I am really feeling the effects. My sense of balance is WAY off, seriously. I woke up last night with major hot flashes and even got up and turned down the air conditioner. Fah-reezing cold this morning! I haven’t really noticed any mood swings yet. My co-worker told me otherwise but I told her to mind her own *beep*ing business and shut the *beep**beep* door. I also get these waves of achiness, like I’m getting sick. I haven’t been taking my temp or anything, but I’m guessing that’s what that’s all about. I don’t feel as fatigued as I did yesterday, but I also had no choice but to get to work as early as I could to meet some deadlines. One of which is coming up in about an hour that I should be working on instead of pouring over my Clomidness. I just can’t concentrate. And I can. not. stop. peeing!

By the way, is it just me or does my hibiscus flower seem to have an attitude today?

No comments:

Post a Comment